Friday 19 October 2012

27 Dresses



My friend is getting married and i am the Chief bridesmaid at her wedding. I have been carrying out bridesmaid duties this past month and its been very interesting. First i was super excited but now i need that hazelnut latte to keep me going because it is absolutely draining. While its fun watching my friend try on numerous wedding dresses in different cuts, style and fabric, its really tiring especially as none of those wonderful dresses end up being the 'one'. Apparently brides know its 'the one' when they try it on..my dear friend has not gotten that feeling yet. I am patiently waiting for her to get that 'aha' moment with a dress sometime soon as her wedding is fast approaching and the rule of thumb in England is to order a dress 6 months before the wedding. As always we are fashionably late lol. I am really looking forward to her picking 'the one' and cant wait to see the excitement on her lovely face.

A huge shout out to women that absolutely love planning weddings...i doubt id survive the 'picking a dress' stage. This stuff is rocket science for me definitely.

No comments:

Post a Comment