Thursday 1 November 2012

Right now i am watching...

DOWNTON ABBEY



I am a sucker for anything brit. Im sorry...i just cant help it. I love british movies, sitcoms, series, shows, plays etc. Right now i am always glued to the telly once downton abbey comes on. I love all the cast and the vintage fashion on there is really orgasmic. TRUST ME!!!.....you should give this show a try sometime if you haven't already done so. I will definitely be buying the box set at HMV once the series is over. Maggie Smith is my absolute favourite. I love her sarcasm and wit. Here are her best 10 moments below. The line i find the funniest is no 6 where she said ' why does everyday involve a fight with an american' buhahaha..so true.. Enjoy!






In this clip, i found the 'musing on class' and ' change-averse' pretty hilarious




xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment