Sunday 7 April 2013

What to wear to a graduation ceremony

I got an email from a reader asking me to help with an outfit to wear for her graduation ceremony. Her aim is to look stylish and comfortable at the same time. A lot of people wear skirt suits to graduation ceremonies but if you love your fashion, you would realise that skirts suits to a grad ceremony can be a total bore. Yes, you may be cloaked with your graduation gown but always remember that your outfit will still be visible. Walking on that stage to receive your hard earned degree should be done in style especially if you spent years getting that degree.








I hope you found this helpful/inspiring. Congratulations on your graduation :).

xoxo

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for this. I am graduating in june and i would like to make a statement. this really helps.

    I love your blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. can you profile more of your style? i like you on instagram

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for doing this. I have a good idea about what to wear. i found a similar clutch colour in river island and new look and i am off to order them. I also found the exact necklace at handm thanks glamscientist kisses.

    ReplyDelete