Tuesday 18 June 2013

black glamour

I went hunting for the perfect black dress for a client who is on a bridal train. Interestingly enough, the bride chose black as part of the colours of the day so all bridesmaids are going to be dressed in black. I really think black is timeless and frankly, black can do no wrong. This is the look i am going for. My client loves it. I have emphasized bold red lips to give that old hollywood glamour look which i know she will pull off 
effortlessly.


black glamour

What do you think? 

xoxo 
GS


2 comments:

  1. I love the dress all the way. Very simple and the lacy off shoulder detail on it brings out he beauty of the dress. I like gold color mix of the sandal and the touch of gold in the accessories.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Bike. We seem to have the same taste....love it *wink*

    ReplyDelete