Monday 17 June 2013

From the Glam Lab to real life

Below is a beautiful view of my work on a lovely client at a wedding reception. I honestly cannot get over the beauty of this dress. My client was very satisfied with her look and she most definitely turned a lot of heads. I got referred to quite a number of new potential clients as a result. A happy client equates to a happy me.

I did a fashion mood board in my glam lab a few weeks ago. if you missed it click on this link. It is really nice to see how my boards translates from the glam lab to real life. Its safe to say i am very happy with this work and i hope you like it too. :)


xoxo
GS

2 comments:

  1. Love Love the dress, she really did work that dress. I like the way it fit on her. very Nice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Bike. I really appreciate your lovely comment :)

    ReplyDelete