Sunday 4 August 2013

Punk Princess




I quite like the idea of pairing a cute dress with open toe boots and then finishing up with a leather jacket to get that punk inspired look. I'd usually dress this way if i am meeting up with friends for drinks/cinema or a house shindig with amazing people. 

I would also wear this to go shopping. I really love playing dress up when i go shopping because i think its fun. There is no point going into fancy stores dressed down in my opinion. In fact, there is no point ever dressing down even if its to a corner store haha. What do you think? Would you wear this outfit? If so, where would you wear it to?

 Enjoy the rest of your weekend 

 xoxo GS

1 comment:

  1. I love this. I would wear it to go out with friends. maybe drinks or to the cinema. i could also wear it to a house party. Love this idea. i think i should try this style out. when i do i will send you a photo :)

    ReplyDelete