Sunday 7 July 2013

Fela zombie



I love tee shirts. I can easily dress them up or dress them down and they are my go to item of clothing when I want to feel comfortable espcially when I have to go to the lab. My favourite tee shirt label is Literati which is Nigerian owned and all types of my amazing. Their Fela zombie t-shirt is my absolute favourite. I love the creativity and the skeletal look of Fela's face and the best part is, it glows in the dark. I paired my T-shirt with a boyfriend blazer, pair of black jeans and my Dalmatian flats. Absolutely comfortable.
Click to see more :)











I hope you like this zombie tee as much as I do. You can visit their website on www.iamliterati.com

 Xoxo
 GS

1 comment:

  1. HOt! literati makes so much sense to me right now.

    ReplyDelete