Wednesday 10 July 2013

Shopping adventures : The Little black dress

A well tailored little black dress is something every woman should have. Its timeless, classy and when in doubt it never goes wrong. I love my LBD's and over the years i have collected quite a number of them from vintage to brand names to the high street. when it comes to shopping, i never discriminate. On one of my shopping adventures in Harrods, i found this really beautiful LBD. I instantly fell in love with it. I  put together a look on how i would wear this dress. The craftsmanship alone is so amazing that i personally would love this dress on a mannequin display in my walk in closet. C'est magnifique.

That's me in the background marveling over this work of art. Nothing screams classy like a pair of sexy court shoes. when in doubt, think Louboutins.

Hope you like this :)


xoxo
GS

2 comments:

  1. Damn! yum! yum! yum! i want :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. this dress is beautiful? where did you find it? you have great taste :)

    ReplyDelete