Monday 29 July 2013

Dior fashion film


dior, secret garden, short film, versailles, secret garden 2 - versailles, daria

I have never been so crazy about fashion films and its probably because none got me so inspired. When i watched the Dior short film 'secret garden 2 -Versailles', i was very impressed, very excited and very inspired.  I found it dreamy, mysterious and quite romantic. I absolutely love the creativity..from the model in arabesque up in trees to the gold chandeliers suspended from trees.
dior, a secret garden 2, versailles, short film, fashion ad campaign, raf simons
Dior - 2013
Another aspect i quite liked was the obvious inspiration from 'the luncheon on the grass' which was the greatest work by Edouard Manet painted in 1863.

the luncheon on the grass- 1863

I wish i could get all those pieces in the images..my wish list keeps getting unattainable. Times like this is when one needs a fairy Godmother or hermione granger's magic wand. Enjoy the short film :)





xoxo
GS

No comments:

Post a Comment